COPYRIGHT ©2015 QIDAPACKGAING ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Powered by www.300.cn
Water-based ink for corrugated printing
Characteristics of water-based ink for corrugated printing
Water-based ink roughly divided into two categories
(a) rosin - maleic acid modified resin series (low grade);
(b) acrylic resin series (high-grade).
Second, the performance of water - based ink requirements
1. After long-term storage and precipitation, it should be easily dispersed after stirring;
2. Good flow performance and viscosity;
3. Good storage stability;
4. Quick and appropriate drying performance;
5. Do not have any adverse effect on the printing plate and printing machine;
Don't smell too pungent.
The correct use of water-based ink requirements
1. Stir well before use to keep the ink evenly.
2. After opening and using, the ink should be covered and sealed to prevent dust from falling and dry.
3. Filter the remaining ink first if it contains impurities, and use it with new ink;
4. Please avoid exposure to high temperature or hot sun during storage. Under normal conditions, it can be stored for one year without deterioration;
5. If it is found that the viscosity of ink is slightly higher, it can be adjusted by adding appropriate amount of water.