COPYRIGHT ©2015 QIDAPACKGAING ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Powered by www.300.cn
Safety of paper cutter
The safety of paper cutting machine is a problem that many digital printing workers tend to ignore. It affects the safety of paper cutting machine in the following aspects:
1. Brake device. In order to save money, many manufacturers adopt the circuit brake principle, that is, the way of cutting knife motor power supply is cut off by the upper and lower limit sensor, and this device may cause extreme dangerous conditions such as "sliding knife" in the case of sudden power cut, loose socket, and sensor failure. In order to prevent this from happening, it is necessary to use the motor component with mechanical brake, so that no matter what the circuit failure happens, the motor will be locked to avoid accident.
2. Double button operation principle. This requires both press buttons to be pressed at the same time, otherwise the cutter motor will not move, which can guarantee the absolute safety of single operation.
3. In the actual use process, two people often cooperate to operate, thus, the situation becomes very dangerous, which requires the cutting machine to be equipped with the front and rear safety cover. When the safety cover is opened, the motor will not move to ensure safety.
4. Above are the safety factors affecting the use process. Therefore, when replacing the blade during maintenance and maintenance, the holder should be used to ensure that the blade edge is closed, which not only guarantees the safety of the witness, but also ensures that the blade is not damaged.
5. In addition, never use the unloaded blade at will to avoid hurting people.
Factors influencing the carton's compressive strength
Water-based ink for corrugated printing