Water-based ink for corrugated paper printing
The characteristics of water-based ink for corrugated paper printing Water-based inks are roughly divided into two categories
1. The characteristics of water-based ink for corrugated paper printing
Water-based inks are roughly divided into two categories
(A) Rosin-maleic acid modified resin series (low grade);
(B) Acrylic resin series (high-end).
2. Requirements for the performance of water-based inks
1. After long-term storage and precipitation, it should be easy to redisperse after stirring;
2. It must have good flow properties and viscosity;
3. Good storage stability;
4. The drying performance should be fast and appropriate;
5. It shall not have any adverse effects on the printing plate and printing machine;
6. There should not be too much pungent smell.
Third, the correct use of water-based ink requirements
1. Stir thoroughly before use to keep the ink composition uniform;
2. After opening and use, the ink storage should be sealed and sealed immediately to prevent the dust from falling and the crust dry;
3. If the remaining ink contains impurities, it should be filtered first, and then used with new ink;
4. Please avoid close to high temperature or scorching sun during storage. It can be stored for one year under normal conditions without deterioration;
5. If you find that the viscosity of the applied ink is slightly larger, you can add an appropriate amount of water for adjustment.
vertical and horizontal machine tool